Fall Registration is open below
About our Recreation Program
Ø Available to all boys and girls ages 3-18.
Ø 6u-19u Registration Fees from $75-$105. High quality Hummel Jerseys (2) and socks are $50. Not required to purchase new ones every season, same kits each year.
Ø 4u Registration Fees are $40, includes a jersey.
Ø Volunteer coaches with the support and training of the Club Staff. Training activities and curriculum will be available as well as continued in house coaching education.
Ø Referees will volunteer the first year with the intention of paid referees for all 8u-19u games in year two.
Ø End of season tournaments each fall and spring.
Ø Male and Female divisions for all ages with enough players to support it; coed only if it is necessary.
Ø Full time administrative support from the Club Directors
Ø All decisions are made locally based on community needs.
Ø Ability for outside organizations to play in our league to create a competitive balance.
Ø Opportunity to play as a US Youth Soccer Club member.
Team and League Format
v Teams play 3v3, 5v5, 7v7, 9v9, 11v11 (when possible).
v All players will play a minimum of half of each game.
v Games are on Saturdays at Va Du Mar McMillan Park. Possibly Old Canaan Rd Soccer Complex with county approval. Weather may cause schedule delays or game day adjustments.
v All practices are 1 hour on weeknights. 8u once per week. 10u-19u twice per week.
v 4u and 6u are on Saturday only.
Advantages of Spartanburg United
· All your children under one account for all program registrations.
· The ease for players to move between recreational and club programs under the Spartanburg United umbrella.
· Organized by full-time leadership who do the planning and oversee the volunteers.
· All Club decisions are made locally based on the local market and community needs.
· Growth potential to have more competitively balanced divisions within each age group.